If you haven’t seen any of the videos yet, the Sassy Gay Friend makes it his job to save historical and fictional heroines from their fate by talking some sense into them. This time, Brian Gallivan’s character tries to save Nina from “Black Swan.” If you’ve seen the movie (which I’d advise you do before watching this video full of spoilers) ..then you know it would take more than a gay friend bitching at Nina to save her crazy ass. That’s probably why this sketch is written a little differently than the others from the series and is actually more of an extended, alternate ending. This is an original skit by TheSecondCityNetwork (the same group behind Fancy Catz).
- CLASSIC: I BE-WEAVE HAIR SALON
- THE ART OF #SELFIE
- HONEY BADGER DOESN'T GIVE A ##&!
- STRIPPER PROJECTS FROM HER PEACH
MOST SKEWED POSTS:
- SKEWED: LITTLE BOY DANCES LIKE SEX FOX
- WTF JAPAN - Naked Horse Man Dancing & Scanning his Crotch
- Tonetta Update: THE FEAST
- OBNOXIOUS PICS: MY SKEWED LIFE
- HONEY BOO BOO: DOLLA MAKES ME HOLLA
- DISTURBING YOUTH: INCOMPETENT KIDS RAP
- DADS & DAUGHTERS KISS AT PURITY BALL
- Senior Adult Choir: Talent Rap Audition Video